Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chesney loves being outside...




It is beautiful outside, sunny and cool! I have the front door open and the doggie door that the dogs created in my screen door is getting plenty of use this morning. Chesney has spent most of the morning outside by herself. She loves enjoying the fresh air and all the smells. I snapped a few pictures of her. I might add, Chesney is notorious for her "sloppy sits", which probably won't earn her any points in obedience. She did do some nice down and sit stays on the agility table for me, without treats, so I could get a couple more pictures. After I get the yard mowed and get all of our agility euqipment arranged again, I expect we'll practice some agility this afternoon. I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Wow. Look at all this blogging you've done. Glad your mom is doing well.

Sue said...

She poses nicely for you. You don't have to try to catch her on the move.